Jaycee turned 8 today! Honestly, where does the time go?
For her birthday this year we celebrated on Sunday, the day before her birthday.
We also celebrated Whitley birthday and Branson's blessing. I made Whitley a doll, she was the only Bailey girl cousin without one.
After the Bailey party we headed over to the Borgstroms for party number 2.
We love to see what Grandma LuLu makes every year. She is so talented. Jaycee loves her dress!
I was making the cake and realized I didn't really have anything to put on it, so I sent Mike to the store to grab something. She had been talking about Shopkins so I told Mike just to grab some of those...weirdest toys ever! But she loved them.
On her actual birthday we headed to the zoo!
We haven't been since they have redone things.
We got there pretty early and they were cleaning a lot of the cages. So their were several animals we didn't get to see, but we loved it anyway.
Bensen thought everything was a doggie. He did roar at the bears tho.
I love when Jaycee gets all posie.
We were kind of in a rush because I accidentally made my visiting teaching appointment for today. My bad.
It worked out though because it was super hot and we were ready to go by 12.
Jaycee wanted Chick-fil-a for lunch. Yummy.
When we got home we hurried and opened presents.
Her sewing machine is nicer then mine. Now we need to get sewing. I figure we can learn together.
After my appointments we went to Classic Water slides. We decided to get season passes this year.
It was a little stormy today, by the time we got there, there were only a couple of families still there. The kids had a blast!
We debated getting Bensen a pass. I'm glad we did, he loved it.
We love Jaycee so much. She is loving learning the piano. Some of her favorites are playing with her friends and cousins, riding her bike, jumping rope, and skip it. She is so good to help me with Bensen, she loves taking care of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment