Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Family Vacation, Homeward Bound, Part 10

Tuesday, June 30, 2015
We got up early and headed HOME! I miss it. We stopped at Martins Cove, in Wyoming, and had a picnic lunch. Then we walked through the visitors center. They have a quote from Langley Bailey up on the wall.
 It was very moving. I can't imagine what they had to go through. I am very grateful to them for their love of the Gospel and their perseverance.
 We had fun pulling the handcart around the little loop they had.
 We even found a toad.

 Then we were ready to hit the road again.
 We had 5 more hours when we left Martins Cove.
I feel we were very blessed and protected the whole trip, and we had perfect weather most of the trip and that we were able to travel safely. Truly Blessed.
The kids were great.  All that stress for nothing. This has been a great trip.  I'm so glad we were able to do this as a family.  Good times.  I hope they remember it and have good memories of it and of the time we spent together as a family.

No comments: