Friday, February 20, 2026

Day 5-Day at Sea

Today was a day at sea. I was up most of the night because the waves were so big! I thought they would soothe me to sleep, they did not! I finally got to sleep around 4 a.m. These waves are no joke! I have never seen anything like it, and I am not new to being on the water. Today I think they were ore like 30 feet! The videos and pictures don't do them justice. Most of the outdoor areas are closed because of the waves and wind! They even drained the pools, or all the water fell out because of the rocking last night...who really knows? I did sleep in until about 10 which is a miracle in and of it's self! We played some card games, ate too much food, watched some Olympics (in German), and went to the night show. It was a nice relaxing day!





 

No comments: