We are off to Rome...Our first flight out of SLC was delayed 2 hours because of maintenance, which would have made us miss our connecting flight out of Atlanta. So we had to switch our flight to New York to Paris then on to Rome. The new flight (New York to Paris) ended up leaving an hour late! So we literally ran through the Paris airport, we just barely made our flight! We finally made it to Rome...but our bags didn't! So we had to wait in the airport for another 2 hours to wait for our bags. No big deal. We rode the metro then walked for awhile to our room, dropped off our bags and headed to the closest thing to us, which was the Trevi fountain. We had planned to go to the temple, but had to cancel it because of our switched flight, we lost about 10 hours. We had pasta at a little restaurant by the fountain and had some gelato for our walk back to our room. That was two very long travel days! I slept so good! I don't think I moved all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment