Thursday, June 30, 2016

More Summer Fun

As I said in my last post we have been having a lot of fun! We are so grateful for Debbie and Ferrin Calder who let us come swim in their pool every week! They are awesome!
 We sure know how to fill a pool.
 All the kids are such good swimmers.  Jaycee and Wesley no longer need life jackets.  That has been fun. Bensen has loved the water this year and he loves to swim all by himself, and he does great!
 We are also very grateful for Grandma and Grandpa Bailey and the time they take out of their week to take us to the lake. We love it. 
 Some of my fondest memories are of boating, so I'm glad my kids get to experience it.
 This was Vivian's first visit to the lake.
 Bensen wanted to ride the water weenie.  I tried to tell him he was too little, he was having none of that, so we went for a ride.
 He loved it.
 But what my boys love the most is playing in the sand.
 They could play in the sand for hours...and they do!

It is so fun to see them love something that I love.

No comments: