Sweet Viv was blessed on June 5, 2016.
I thought I would try to take a couple of pictures the day before her blessing, because the day of the blessing is always a little hectic.
She was so good for me.
I even got a few smiles from her.
I haven't edited them yet but I didn't want to fall too far behind on the blog.
Mike was a great help. What a good dad!
She was blessed with Kollin Whitear, who lives a couple houses down from us. He is one month older then her.
Aren't they the cutest?
We had a lot of support from our families. I am so grateful for them.
It was a great blessing and I am excited to see the blessings in her life.
These kids sure love their baby sister.
If I say "Hows my girl?" Bensen says "No! She's my girl." Or "She's my sweet Viv". I was a little worried he might not be that nice to her, but he is so sweet and gentle with her.
After the blessing we had our families over for crepes and breakfast casseroles. It was all so delicious!
We are so blessed to have her in our family. She completes us....I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment