Thursday, June 16, 2016

Jaycee's Birthday and Family Pictures

Jaycee turned 9 on the 15th! 
This week has been girls camp for me. Since I have been taking Vivian with me I have been coming home every night. So I was home for Jaycee's birthday morning. Mike made her breakfast burritos per her request. We also gave her the present we got for her.
Her old bike was looking a little small for her.
Then I headed back up to camp for a little while.
While I was at camp Mike took the kids to The Rush in Syracuse to swim. They had a lot of fun. For lunch they went to Chick-fil-a. Then they came home to give Bensen a little nap.
When I got home we went back to The Rush for some more fun.  We bowled, they played mini golf.  It was a little too scary for Bensen so we hung out at the arcade games. They also did the Go Karts. After 3 hours of fun Jaycee chose Cafe Rio for dinner.
She was definitely spoiled this year.
 Girls camp this year was at the Mantua Home for Girls, in Mantua.
 
 Jaime was the camp director, so I was excited to go.  It was fun to see all the things she had planned and how they worked out. It really was a fun camp. It was nice that it wasn't that far away, so I could drive up everyday.
 When we lived in Hooper our girls went there twice for camp, so I knew there was a beautiful poppy field on the way up to the home.
 I was able to talk Mike into bringing the kids up to try and take some family pictures. They turned out pretty cute.  For some reason Jaycee, the 9 year old, was rebelling against us.  Bensen wasn't happy about it either, until we did individual pictures, then he was all smiles.
 This boy loves flowers. In the last picture of him the plant behind him makes him look like a turkey. He posed himself and everything.


 It is so pretty up there. A little piece of heaven.

No comments: