We came home from Huntington Lake, had enough time to was some laundry and sleep. Mike woke up feeling really sick! I've never seen him so sick and in pain. I took him to the doctor, they thought he had a kidney stone! It was scary to see him so sick and in pain. Between what happened with Jaime and now Mike being sick I was a mess. Too much stress for me. So now I wasn't sure if I should pack or not. I decided to get clothes packed. Later that evening I noticed Vivian had a rash all over her body. I thought since we were going to be gone I better take her and Bensen(he had been complaining of a sore bum for a while) into WeeCare. Turns out they both had Strep! At this point I am thinking we better just stay home. I had a soccer game that I went to as soon as I dropped off the kids at home. After my soccer game me and Amber went and picked up the kids medicine.
When I got home nothing was packed in the car, so I figured we were staying home.
I got in bed around 12:30. Mike woke me up at 3 to start packing. We were doing this! So we packed everything up and headed out around 4:30. We didn't stop until about 10:20 for breakfast. Then we drove for a LONG time. We stropped around 5 at Jack In The Box for dinner. Oh, Mike still doesn't feel very good, but we stayed on track and got to our Hotel around 7:30.
Then we headed to to Pebble Beach for the sunset.
It was amazing!
The kids loved it!
They were all soaked, dirty, and cold.
They found a lot of seashells and rocks.
I am so glad Mike kept us on track. Making it for the sunset was awesome.
I am sure grateful for Mike! He is pretty amazing.
We were all happy to be out of the car, but we were all pretty tired and ready for bed also.
No comments:
Post a Comment