Sunday, April 29, 2018

Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy Birthday Viv!
 I can't believe how much she has changed in two short years!
My sweet baby isn't a baby anymore, she's a crazy toddler!
 I'm not going to lie, it has been hard for me to have her turn two. Knowing there are no more babies for us. I tried to talk Mike into letting me get a dog. Don't worry, he's not giving in this time. There are no dogs in our immediate future.
 Jaycee's choir concert was on Viv's birthday, so we did that.
 On Sunday we celebrated at Baileys first with Branson, and Trevor.
Then we went over to Borgstroms and celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa.


We sure love our Viv. She loves to play outside, sing, follow everybody around copying everything that they do, read books, and color.
She is pretty funny, and she likes to make people laugh.
We are so lucky to have her in our family.
Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments: