For FHE we decorated some eggs.
That is always a good time.
Vivian and Bensen loved painting their eggs.
Easter landed on conference Sunday! And April Fools, it was like a double bonus. The only downfall was that we didn't have to dress up. I love getting all dressed up for Easter.
We started off at the Borgstrom's. We had a hunt in between sessions.
We watched the second session at the Bailey's and had the hunt after conference.
The next Sunday on the seventh, we got all dressed up.
Man, I sure love these kids!
I loved conference so much! We were able to be part of a solemn assembly, and sustain the new Prophet Russell M. Nelson, the First Presidency, and Quorum of the 12. They are doing away with home teaching and visiting teaching and are now calling it ministering.
All the talks were really good.
Several new temples were announced:
- Layton, Utah
- Salta, Argentina
- Bengaluru, India
- Managua Nicaragua
- Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
- Richmond, Virginia
- Major city yet to be determined in Russia
I love the Gospel and I love my Savior. I am so grateful for the atonement and resurrection. That through Jesus Christ I am able to repent and return to live with my Heavenly Father. I am grateful for the chance we have to listen to the Prophet and for modern revelation, and for the scriptures.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment