Thursday, April 26, 2018

Talented Kids

Wesley entered the schools talent show. He wanted to enter last year, but we missed the deadline. So he was all over it this year. I love that he wanted to share his talent. That is something that I never would have been comfortable with. He played "When the Medallion Calls" from Pirates of the Caribbean.
He did a great job and we are so proud of him.
 A couple of days later Jaycee had her choir concert. She was a little upset thinking about all that she was missing in class.
 She got over it and they did a great job.
I've been very proud of Jaycee this year. All year she got up early to go to practice and for about a month before their performance they go early twice a week. She also doesn't love getting up in front of people. One of her goals was to become a better singer. I proud of her for all her hard work. Way to go Jaycee!

No comments: