Thursday, May 31, 2018

The Month of May

 Mothers Day was on the 13th this year. My family sure knows how to make a momma feel loved!
I am so grateful to be a mom. It was what I wanted to be when I grew up. It has definitely been harder and more challenging then I ever could have imagined, but also much more rewarding then I ever could have thought!
I am so grateful for the wonderful Mom's in my life. I know I always have someone to turn to.
On another note, Jaycee had her last game as an Iceberg. This was a fun team, everybody got along so well, and I think they learned a little along the way.

I am excited to see where they all end up next season, and to not coach. It should be interesting.
I am excited to see where they all end up next season, and to not coach. It should be interesting.

I couldn't resist putting in these pictures of my cute girls. I love how they love each other!

No comments: