Viv finally got her party. This was her first friend party, she was pretty bummed when we made her postpone it. I figured Mike would want some help with this. I am finally hobbling around. Funny story. When Aria Gertge showed up at the party she walked in and I was standing up doing Viv's hair in the living room without my boot on. She said "Where's Miss Chelsea?" I said I am right here! Then she said "Oh, I didn't recognize you without your boot." She is so funny. The last couple of weeks at church she had told me how sorry she is that I am hurt. It was pretty cute.
Viv wanted a Wicked party. I think it turned out pretty good. All the girls got to pick out if they wanted a witch hat or a tiara. Then we had a little photo booth fun. They ate, played games, and jumped on the tramp. That was a little scary. She loved it and had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment