Friday, May 9, 2025

Track and National Jr Honor Society

 May is always full of a lot of things! Wesley decided to do track this year. He did the long jump and the high jump. In North end he took 9th with a 16’7” jump. His best jump of the season was 16’10”. Only the top 8 went to district. On the high jump he took 2nd at North end with a 5’8” jump, and tied for 5th at District with. 5’4”jump! Not to shabby, especially since he only went to track practice a few times because of lacrosse, which ended this week. He really enjoyed lacrosse too. Wes also had a 9th grade Honors banquet, which he attended with his cousins. These kids are so smart!  Then Jaycee had her National Honors Society end of year banquet.  I only took a video so I don't have any pictures. I can hardly believe that she is just about graduated. She also played her second to last lacrosse game. It was at Box Elder and most of the team went to Maddox after the game. Good memories.








No comments: