Our last day was at sea. We played some games, and ate a fancy dinner. We went to the shows every night, except this night. Guess what? We woke up not feeling the best.😞
We ate a light breakfast before getting off the ship.
As we were getting off the ship there were people coming on to clean in hazmat suits!
It was the real deal.
We started to really feel sick at the airport. We bought some Pepto and some sprite and powered through.
The funniest thing, we ran into Joy and Sawyer at the airport. They just got back from Japan.
Luckily we were able to make it home before we really went downhill.
We quarantined ourselves to our room when we got home, we didn't want to get the kids sick.
I am so grateful we were able to enjoy the cruise, and for soft toilet paper (tmi), and medicine! I feel terrible for those that were sick on the ship, because this is the worst! I told Mike I would have made them helicopter me off the ship!
It was reported that 168 passengers and 5 crew members were sick. I would say at least double those numbers!
About a week after we got home we saw in the news that our ship had a salmonella outbreak! Not Nora Virus as we expected. So technically we didn't need to quarantine ourselves away...oh well.




No comments:
Post a Comment