Everyday I wake up scared to get out of bed, sure today's the day the sickness gets me!
I survived another day!
Today we decided to do the Deer Mountain trail hike.
This hike was no joke!
I tried to get everyone to turn around at this lookout that was a mile in. Nobody wanted to turn around, so we hiked on.
It really was a beautiful hike, I am glad we made it to the top. My knees are a little mad at me.
A total of 4.8 miles with a 2000 foot elevation gain!
It was foggy at the top. We had to wait a little bit, then we were able to see our ship from the top.
By the time we got back to the road I could barely walk, and the road back to town was the hardest! It was so steep. My joints are no good.
We walked down Creek Steet and then went to a lumberjack show.
Overall a good day. Not sure if I will be able to move tomorrow. Everyone in our group made it to the lumberjack show!















No comments:
Post a Comment