Saturday, August 17, 2024

Goodbye Summer

Every year summer seems to get shorter and shorter! 
This year South Weber Days was on the 10th. Me and Jaime did our booth again this year. We ended up making a little less this year than we did last year. But we had fun, so there is that. The only picture I got of the whole day was after we had cleaned up we went over into a neighborhood to watch the fireworks.
Vivian went to the Orthodontist and got an expander put in to fix her crossbite. It is a good thing, but I will miss her cute little crossbite, just like I missed Wesley's underbite.
The kids went back to school on the 15th. Which seems really early! Wesley was the first one to leave this year. He is off to 9th grade.
Bensen and Viv were off next. Bensen is in 5th and Vivian is in 3rd.


Going back to school can be hard, but having a handful of cousins around makes things better!

Bensen's teacher this year is Mrs. Ailor. Jaycee had her for 5th grade too.

Vivian has Mrs. Broadhead. Jaycee and Bensen both had her also, Vivian is pretty excited!

Jaycee got to leave last this year. That has never happened. She is in 12th grade and is super excited to be graduating this year!
It is hard for me to believe I have a Senior! She has worked so hard thus far, she gets good grades, she is taking all CE classes this year. She is also attending the Davis Technical Collage doing the business program. This girl is going places!
When everyone got home from school we all decided to veg out.
Goodbye summer! Hello Fall!
On the 16th, Me, Mike and Amber decided to go ride Green Pond Trail

It was a good ride. 
I am not going to lie, I like having my kids in school. I like the structure it brings. I don't love doing homework, but really Mike is the one that does most of that.☺

No comments: