Happy Birthday Jaime! For her birthday she took us to the lake! We all had so much fun, even the dogs! Actually, Penny didn't love getting in the water, but she loves being with us.
Jaime has a zup board and the kids have loved trying to figure it out.
Jaime and I got in on the fun and got in the lake. That doesn't happen very often...we still got it!
When Mike got off work, he can and picked me up from the lake and we went and rode Spork.
We saw this weird snake.
I really like Spork on clockwise days, counter clockwise is not my favorite, which is what we did this day. It was still fun getting to hangout with Mike though.
When we got home we went and helped but the boat away, and then Me, Jaycee, Vivian, Jaime, Abbie and Ellie went swimming at the Decaria's for a Relief Society get together. It was a busy day. I think we will all sleep good tonight!











No comments:
Post a Comment