On our fourth day in Florida we spent the day at the ocean! We drove for a couple of hours to Cocoa Beach. It poured rain as we were driving, and was still sprinkling a little when we got to the beach. We ate our lunch by the cars, by the time we were done it had stopped raining. So we headed to the beach. We had so much fun, I am pretty sure the ocean calls to Jaycee! Wesley, Bensen and Vivian liked playing in the sand. I did not get in the water, in fact I never even took off my hoodie! Too cold for me!
After this beach we headed over to Cape Canaveral. It was a beautiful drive, we saw some armadillos, a turtle and a wild boar! The kids loved gathering sea shells and running from the waves. We wouldn't let them get in too deep here, we were afraid they would get pulled out to sea! The waves were pretty strong. We ended the day with an amazing sunset! And Spaghetti.😊



























No comments:
Post a Comment