Our third day was one of Jaycee's favorite days. We went to Aquatica. They had so many fun waterslides. The first tube slide I rode with my dad, I thought we were going to take flight! There was a lot of screaming. Mike got stuck on the Break Away Falls. On that slide you go in this tube and it counts down, and then drops the bottom out from under you. Mike went on it and the bottom didn't open. It kept beeping like it was going to drop, but it didn't, and then they couldn't get the doors to open. It was pretty traumatic.
They had something for everyone. There were several splash pad areas and cute little slides, and the fasted lazy river I have ever been in.
It was a little cold, I think it might have made it into the low 70's.
We stayed until a little after lunch time. We packed up, went out into the parking lot and ate our lunch, then headed back over to Sea World.
We saw the seal show, the orca show, and rode some more rides.
Go, go, go, we had a fun day.












No comments:
Post a Comment