Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

One of the things we have enjoyed during quarantine in school lunch.
Mike has been busy, he built us an entertainment center for the bonus room. It turned out so nice!
While Mike built Vivian was his shadow. She copied everything he did, followed him up and down the stairs. This girl loves to work!
 It turned out so nice!
We didn't get out to get a egg kit this year so we used food coloring and sharpies.
The eggs turned out great!
On Easter morning I made everyone get dressed up even though we had nowhere to go.







I sure love these kids!
After church and pictures we had an egg war. 
Wesley won.
I also made my first Easter dinner! I was pleasantly surprised. Everything turned out and tasted delicious.  We haven't even been seeing the Grandparents. That has been hard for us.

Happy Easter!
I am so grateful for the opportunity to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior. We had a good week teaching and learning more about the Savior. We are so blessed.





No comments: