Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Happy Birthday To Me

Oh my goodness, not only are we trying to deal with the effects of covid, but on the 18th of March we had an earthquake! A 5.7 in Magna. I sat around all day waiting for a bigger one. I think I was in shock. I just sat in a chair, watching the news. There have been some aftershocks. But nothing bigger then the original.
For my birthday started the day off right with some Sill's fritters and hashbrowns for breakfast.
The kids all made me fun little notes.
We did a puzzle, which is one of my favorite things.
I was surprised with a fruit basket.
And to end the day Viv cuddled up with me and fell asleep! Best present ever!
With being home and trying to figure out what we are supposed to be doing, it has been fun trying to keep the kids busy. They have colored the side walk several times over! 


It has been fun getting to spend so much time together.
Viv loves home church. I had to text her teachers and tell them what a great job they are doing, because she does a pretty good job with her lessons.
With the young women in the ward Jaycee has been doing challenges. They have been fun and we reap the rewards!
Who knows what will happen next?

No comments: