Sunday, April 26, 2020

Happy Birthday Viv!

How is my baby 4?
For her birthday we went swimming at Joys. Nothing is open yet, so it was her only option. But it was an excellent option!
It was a little cold, but the kids had a blast!
I couldn't resist taking a picture of the last day of her being 3.
I'm not going to lie, she was super spoiled this birthday. That is what happens when I am stuck at home with nothing to do but shop online!


We sure love this girl! She is naughty and can be down right mean at times. One of her favorite thing is ignoring people. But she can also be pretty sweet.
She loves to work with Mike, and play outside.
She also loves toys! My other kids never really played with toys. She is good to play by herself with her toys for a long time. 




We are so blessed to have Viv in our family! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

No comments: