I am pretty much the luckiest girl ever! Mike is the best, and he always makes me feel special.
This year for my birthday he took me to a Jazz Game!
We went a few days early, on the 15th. They played the Suns and won!
We even got silly stringed by the Bear.
Even more celebrating on my birthday!
Mike took me to the movie "I Can Only Imagine", it was so good!
Then we went to lunch at Cafe Zupas. One of my favorite places.
We also did a little shopping while we were out.
Did I say that Mike is the best? Because he is!
When the kids got home from school I got to open presents.
For dinner Mike went and picked up Bajio's and Crispy Cream Donuts.
To end the night my parents took me and my sisters to the movie "Tomb Raider". It was pretty good.
Turning 36 was pretty awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment