Friday, March 9, 2018

Grandpa Allred

My Grandpa Allred passed away on March 6th.
His funeral was on Friday the 9th.
It was a good service. My Uncle Art, and both my Aunt Char and Paulette spoke, along with one of their home teachers. The great grand kids sang Gethsemane. My mom gave a prayer.
It was neat to hear so many stories about my Grandpa. He could fix anything and would help everyone. I am so lucky to have had him in my life for so long. 
There was a 21 gun salute. Bensen did not love that.

While we were at the cemetery we were able to hunt down my Grandpa Fox's grave.
After the graveside we went back to my grandparents church and had lunch.
I sure love my Grandpa Allred, I'm so glad me and my kids were able to have him in our lives.

No comments: