We are planning a surprise trip to Disneyland this summer. We haven't told the kids yet, they know we are going to the Redwoods, but that is all.
We were a little worried that the kids wouldn't really know anything Mickey Mouse, so they have been watching some Disney channel, and Mickey shows.
Mike decided to surprise the kids and go see Disney on Ice.
Apparently there are different Disney On Ice's and we went to the more girly one, but all the kids still loved it.
We had great seats, and the kids did great.
I was a little worried about Vivian, but she loved it.
Now Jaycee wants to take an aerial silks class. I even went so far as to look for classes for her to take. There are not many classes near us, and the ones that are here also teach pole dancing. So I think we will hold off on the aerial silk class for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment