We were out working in the yard this week and I had the best helper. To keep her from picking all the tomatoes I sent her over to the raspberries. She liked them better anyway!
After she was done with the raspberries she remember that she really likes strawberries.
I love that the kids can go out and eat the stuff that I have worked pretty hard to grow. It makes it worth it.
We also have blackberries, rhubarb, blueberries and out back we have fruit trees. We only got a small bushel of peaches and only 3 pears, but the kids still enjoyed them.
Jaycee is playing soccer on the AYSO Extra team. Amber is her coach and I am the assistant. Since Amber knows people at Weber State our team was able to go and be ball girls
Jaycee loved it! She is even practicing her game face.
We have been practicing for a while now and Jaycee is super excited for her first game on the 31st.
No comments:
Post a Comment