This summer was so fun! We did a lot of boating, swimming, craft days at Grandma LouLou's and much more!
I feel like the kids were doing something fun almost everyday! I don't know how they feel, but that's how I feel. I did want to document the sun flower that Wesley grew. He started it from a seed, from his teacher and took care of it for a long time. He started it in the spring and it just now is getting flowers. He watered it and even staked it up with a pencil and yarn! It was a good lesson on taking care of things and the end result was pretty awesome!
Because we were so busy I feel like the summer flew by!
We got home Monday from our Eclipse trip and on Tuesday we snuck in one last day trip to Pineview.
We have really enjoyed getting to the lake as much as we were able to. Amber bought a boat this year so the kids were able to get a lot more water wienie and tube time, which was awesome! So a big thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Bailey and Amber and Tyson for all the fun boating this year!
Now we are ready for school to start tomorrow...some of us anyway. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment