Wednesday, August 23, 2017

First Day of School

Since we had such a fun packed summer I was ready for school to get started again!
 So was Wesley, Jaycee not so much.
 We had our annual first day pancakes at Amber's house.

 It is hard for me to believe that I have a 5th grader!
 It is crazy that with all the cousins running around the school that none of them have the same teacher! Not one of them! It's still nice to have cousins around and in the same grade.

 It's nice to know that there is a friend around when you need one.
 We are so excited for this year.
Wesley's teacher is Mrs Harris.
She was a kindergarten teacher when I worked at the school 16 years ago!

It is so nice that Wesley loves school. I hope that he continues to love to learn! 
 Jaycee's teacher is Mrs Ailor, who was a brand new teacher at the school when I worked there. She was Emily's teacher, Sidney had her also.
Jaycee was pretty nervous for the first day, but I know she will do great!

No comments: