Vivian is getting so fun. She been so good to play with toys and scoot around.
When it's too cold to go outside and play what do you do? Cup stacking of course! Wesley had so much fun with cups...who knew?
The kids had their first sleep by the Christmas tree. That's always fun!
I loved getting Viv all festive.
The kids got to see Santa at the family rec center.
Jaycee asked for makeup and chalk hair.
Wesley asked for a 3D pen.
Bensen asked for a new pillow pet, because mom smashed his old one. :(
Vivian was just happy to be there.
Vivian fell asleep in the high chair for the first time. That's always cute.
The kids are so excited for Christmas this year. Bensen is especially excited this year, he loved seeing Santa and he goes around the house singing Christmas songs all day, and he loves all the lights. Oh to be two again.
We started our 12 days of Christmas. It is one that I did for the Young Women for a couple of years. You read a scripture and then it challenges you to do something at the end.
As a parent I realize my most important job as a parent is to teach my kids about Jesus Christ. I just hope we are doing a good enough job. We also have been working a few Secret Service things, which the kids have really enjoyed doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment