Vivian is 7 months old! We all just love her to pieces. I am always amazed at how much the other kids love her and take care of her. She is one lucky girl.
She is army crawling all over the place. She definitely gets around!
She is such a good baby. Jaycee and Wesley have been playing basketball and she is always so good at the games. People are constantly amazed at how good she is. Not just at basketball games, anywhere we go, church, stores, hikes. She is a good sport.
She mostly eats table foods. Most of the baby food I try to give her she refuses to eat. Her favorites are yogurt and bread.
She is still a little sick, I swear she has had a cold for months. Just when I think she is getting over it, it gets worse!
So with her being sick she hasn't been sleeping all that well. She's been waking up every one in a half to two hours. I've been making her wait at least 3 hours to eat. So we've been doing a lot of rocking, or me leaning over her crib trying to get her back to sleep.
Poor baby, it is hard to sleep when you can't breath!
She likes to sleep with her blanket or bunny by her face, with a binky. She sleeps in her crib unless I have to get up with her when Mike has already gone to work, then she gets to come in my bed.
She is so good to play with toys. She growls like a little monster, it is so cute. She used to get scared of certain people, but not so much anymore. She likes to play Peekaboo. She likes to be held and talked to.
We sure love our sweet Viv!

No comments:
Post a Comment