Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve

We kind of procrastinated with our gingerbread houses this year. But we got them done before Christmas.
The kids were so excited all day to go to Grandma and Grandpa Borgstrom's. It was torture waiting until 5 o'clock to roll around. Sometimes they do a little devotional type thing. Jaycee really wanted to do the Nativity this year, last year they didn't do one. She has been trying to be Mary for years. This was her year. Wesley was a Wiseman, the only thing Bensen wanted to be was an angel, and Viv was baby Jesus.
It was really cute. Mike was the Narrator and I read a few of the scriptures.  It was fun.
Then Logan played the guitar, Elsie and Bensen sang a few Christmas songs, and we watched a video of a live nativity and of a little girl singing Hallelujah.
It was all so good.
Then the kids got to open their pj's from grandma. The kids love matching jammies with their cousins.
Then we played the plate on the head game.  Cheryl won.
Then we took a few cousin pictures.
This is a good looking group of kids!
Then it was time to open presents! The kids are so lucky to have so many people who love them! Seriously Me and Mike could have got them nothing and they still would have received plenty!
Vivian is still sick.  It is like I said before, just when I think she is getting better she gets something totally different.  I took her to the doctor today and they said she has an ear infection.  She's also had a fever and been pretty lifeless. That's why she is half dressed. She did like sitting in the cute turtle that Mikes mom got her.
Hopefully she gets feeling better soon. Jaycee was sick on her first Christmas too. I remember me and Mike decided to go open presents at like 4 in the morning because we were awake anyway. Come to think of it I'm betting that Wesley was sick too, just because he was always sick.
Happy Christmas Eve! 
(I had to sneak in a picture of my Christmas shirt. When I showed it to Mike he asked me if it was a joke. I told him no, I saw it and was like "I have to have that shirt!" so now I do, and another very similar to it.

No comments: