Thursday, October 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Mike!

Mike turned 39!
 I could go on and on about how amazing Mike is, but I think I've said it all before.
He really is amazing!
 I know everyone thinks their husbands are the best, but I don't know how they could be. Mike is the best husband and dad. We have some lucky kids. Mike lets them help him with everything. (I don't have the patience for that :) He lets them make potions and messes and build things and bake. They will be well rounded because of him. He has the patience to do homework, let Bensen climb all over him, toss a ball and play basketball. He rarely gets mad and we all sure love him.
For his birthday this year we went to a movie and lunch, then the next day we went and shot some guns. Mike got a shot gun for his birthday last year that he had never shot. Spencer took us over to McCormick's property and we were able to try them out.  It was really fun. Know there are a few more guns I would like to get. Hopefully we can find a place nearby where we can practise more often.
Happy Birthday Mike!

No comments: