Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Bailey Halloween Party

This year my moms party was on Monday the 24th. I am so glad that my kids went along with our family costumes.
 We started talking about them a couple of months ago.  I came up with several options, then we narrowed it down to two, Peter Pan or Little Red Riding Hood. Bensen really wanted to be Peter Pan so that's what we went with. Jaycee wanted to be Wendy, which would have been super cute, but I told her people would probably not know who she was unless she was with the rest of us.  At least if she was Tigerlilly people would be able to guess she was an Indian if she wasn't with the rest of us. Wesley went back and forth a lot.  He really wanted to be a robot, and I was totally ok with that. Jaycee strayed a little last year and it all worked out. But in the end he decided to be Peter Pan's shadow. Yay!
It wouldn't be a party without train ride.
While the kids were out having fun on the train we took a few pictures of the adults.
This is my favorite season mostly because the weather is amazing. This year did not disappoint.
Once all the kids came back we took some pictures of them. That is a lot of kids! The only ones missing this year I think was Parson and Alyx. Alyx came a little later. She was a cop.
For dinner we had potato soup, chili, rolls and fruit.
For games they did a cake walk and pinatas. It's always a little crazy when we all get together, but so much fun!

No comments: