Our Borgstrom party was on the 29th this year.
I really love that we get to celebrate holidays with family, and that everyone is participates and is involved. We really have amazing families.
This year the kids started off with BINGO.
Once everyone was there and ready we took some pictures.
We sure have a good looking bunch of kids!
After pictures we went in to eat. There was bread bowls that looked like pumpkins, chili, and mummy sandwiches.
After dinner the kids decorated cookies. Bensen especially liked that activity. They played a few other fun games.
Not only am I glad that my kids continue to humor me and let us do family costumes I am so lucky that Mike is always a good sport and dresses up with me every year, no complaints. He has not once ever told to me that he would not wear whatever I wanted him too.
He's amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment