Mikes mom and sisters have started going to Swiss days, like a new tradition. I went with them once and it was a lot of fun. We stayed at Mike's Aunt Jeanies. It's always fun to hang out with just ladies. This year they were going on Saturday and I wasn't going to be able to make it, so Mike suggested that we all go.
I was a little hesitant because my dislike of crowds, and having all the kids with us.
It wasn't too bad. We went up after the kids got out of school on Friday. The kids were very good and stayed right with us.
It was nice having Mike come with me, he bought way more stuff then I would have by myself.
We had a great time, the kids got a lot of fun things, especially the older two.
Me and Mike had Swiss tacos, which were delicious, and the kids had scones, and hamburgers. I love fair food.
Mike got us some puzzles, I love puzzles too, to do for stay at home dates. Mike really is great! The best husband and dad ever!
When we were done here we headed over to Provo to help Mikes parents set up their brand new trailer. It was pretty late and we had Sawyers baptism the next day, so we didn't stay long.
I think the kids are going to want to go to Swiss Days every year. It was fun being able to go with the whole family.
No comments:
Post a Comment