While the kids are at school we do all sorts of fun things...like take a bath.
Just kidding, I'm pretty sure this was taken at night while the kids were there.
Look how cute they are.
They both really like the bath.
Bensen is a little afraid when we drain the tub, he thinks he will lose all the toys he leaves in the water, so he is pretty good about getting them all put up.
Vivian is 4 months old!
Seriously time flies when you are not pregnant!
One fun thing we did do while the kids were at school was go down to Orem to visit Grandma and Grandpa Allred.
The kids love to go down and visit. The older two were pretty mad that they had to miss out!
They always ask when we get to go down and visit.
It is a little hard because there really isn't much for them to do and they are pretty noisy so we only stay for a little while.
As we were getting ready to go my Grandma told us how much she loves when we visit and that she wishes we would come more often. :( If only we lived a little closer!
I sure love them and I am so grateful that my kids love them just as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment