We broke out the jumper for Viv, she liked it for about 5 minutes.
She is totally over it now.
We got CATS! Crazy right!?!
I am not a pet person, especially not a cat person!
I've always not liked cats much, plus they make me itchy. However, we have a vole/mouse/snake problem, I am hopeful they will take care of that for me.
Meet Hazel (mouse catcher) and Chester Copper Pants (snake killer).
The kids love them! I'm not sure they will survive Bensen. He loves them so much, he always has one in his arms smothering it to death. They really don't seem to mind him though.
They are pretty entertaining, we like to go out and watch them.
My mom watched the kids for me the other day so i could go help coach Jaycee's soccer team. Jaycee is playing her first year of AYSO and really liking it.
While with my mom Viv got to swing like the big kids!
She liked it.
Lately Bensen has been fighting me big time on nap time, we've had some straight up battles!
I remember when he was this big and we could nap and cuddle all day!
They grow too fast! Speaking of growing fast Vivian is 5 months old.
She is rolling all over the place, found her toes, puts everything in her mouth, is well tempered, loves her brothers and sister, and is mostly a really good baby. She has been sick with a cold, and not sleeping well.
She can be a little funny around some people, she always cries at my mom, Sarah, and Aunt Sheila, but she usually gets over it pretty quick. She hates to be left alone! You walk out of the room for a second and she gets pretty upset.
We love her to pieces though.
No comments:
Post a Comment