I know some moms have been dreading back to school, and I feel kind of like a bad mom say this, but I am so ready for school to start again!
My kids have been in a constant fight for several weeks now, and I'm frazzled!
So, bless this day, hopefully I can have a little more patience now. It has been lacking.
This year Jaycee is in 4th grade. How did that happen? She has been little nervous for school start. She's afraid the homework is going to be too hard. No lie, so am I. I struggled with 3rd grade math! Oh man, all of my short coming are coming out!
Luckily I married Mike who can totally do 4th grade math.
She will do great! Her teachers name is Mrs. Gustafson. She is new to South Weber, this will be her 6th year teaching. She seemed nice.
Mae is in her class this year. Lucky girls.
Wes is in 1st grade this year. He has been super excited for school to start, he loves it. His teacher is Mrs. Toomey, we are excited he got her, she is the teacher Jaycee had in 1st grade, and we loved her!
Wes is excited for school lunch and 3 recesses.
Bensen was excited to wear a back pack and go to grandma's.
He is so cute!
There were no tears dropping Wesley off. Like I said he was excited. No cousins in his class this year.
Jaycee was ok, until she sat down and saw that there was a packet she was supposed to work on. It was a getting to know you packet, she was worried she would do it wrong, and that she would miss the bus. Silly girl. I told her Mae would make sure she didn't miss the bus, and if she did, I would come pick her up. That's how nice I am. :)
They came home happy as could be. They both had a great first day! Hopefully the greatness continues for the rest of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment