Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter!

On Monday March 21 was the big South Weber hunt.
 It's so nice to have cousins around to hunt with.  Trevor's kids showed a little after I took the pictures.
 
 Bensen was pretty excited for the candy, and did a good job.
 We also did family home evening this night.  We did the one with eggs that had things in them that pertained to the resurrection, then the last egg is empty.  The kids enjoyed it I think. I hope they understand the real reason we celebrate some of our holidays.  We really do try to explain it to them.
These are the present we got them for Easter. Jaycee and Wesley also got some new bedding.  It was actually more for me, it is the zipper beds.  I dislike trying to make bunk beds, now we just zip them up, easy peasy!
 The Easter Bunny always hides the kids baskets. This year Wesley had the hardest time finding his.  He finally found it in the upstairs bathroom. That silly rabbit!
 I love my family so much and I am so grateful that I get to be with them forever! We are all super excited to meet Vivian also, 4 more week! At church someone told me I looked like an Easter egg, not sure that was a compliment or not. :)
 A lot of our family was out of town this year for Easter. So we invited everyone that was still around to come to our house. We had a nice little hunt. Our backyard has a lot of good hiding places.
 After the hunt we had dinner. We had made barbecue chicken and deviled egg salad, and asked everyone to bring something to share.  It was all very good!
 I know I say it all the time, but I love that my kids get to grow up so close to their cousins, uncles, aunts and grandparents.  They really are lucky that their best friends are their cousins.
I am so grateful for all that my Savior has done for me. That because of Him I can be with my family forever, and return to live with my Heavenly Father again! 
Truly blessed.

No comments: