Monday, March 21, 2016

March Shenanigans

Lately I have been a serious slacker when it comes to taking pictures. I have tried to be a little better this month.
Bensen has started to cheese it big time! It is pretty funny!
 The kids beg me to get in my tub all the time.  I never let them though...to much work for me I guess. These days I am pretty lazy. :) 
 They finally wore me down and I said yes.  They loved it! Bensen wasn't so sure about it at first, but he warmed up to it.  They have begged me several times since then to do it again, once a month should be good...right?
 We had a leprechaun come and visit us on St. Patricks day.  Wesley wanted to set traps all over the house.  I assured him that I would never let a leprechaun in my house to mess it up, so he set the traps outside. 
 Mike is such a good dad, while I was in the shower he came down to make the kids some green milk. Green, orange, close enough! (We were out of green food coloring, I told him the night before we would have to mix yellow and blue together. Unfortunately for Mike he has a had time with blue and red.) 
 We love him for trying though.
 For dinner we had tomatillo salsa, green rice, and chicken. Yum.
 For dessert we had sherbet floats. They were a hit.
 I also turned 34 this year! Unfortunately we forgot to take a picture earlier in the day, so this is after I'm ready for bed.  Nice!
The weekend before my birthday, Mike surprised me with a game night with my siblings, no kids.  It was a blast. We ate haystacks and had chocolate fondue. It was all so delicious.  I stayed until 2:30 a.m. playing board games. When I got up to come home I could barely walk! I even tried crawling and that was just as painful! I had to use my moms walking sticks to get home. So now I know that sitting for hours without getting up is no good. That is something I will not miss about being pregnant. The pelvic pain can be pretty intense at times!
On my birthday weekend Mike took me to see a movie and have lunch on Friday. Then on Sunday Mikes mom made me a birthday dinner, meatloaf, my favorite and a yummy cake. Then we went to my house and had more yummy cake! It really was a great birthday. Oh yeah, for my birthday Mike got me a 22 rifle, and some gardening gloves.  I am pretty excited to use both of them! :)

No comments: