Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

 I love that Conference was on Easter this year! The kids have been very excited for conference. I'm grateful for those who prepared talks, and I'm grateful for the General Authorities. 
The kids are always so excited to find their Easter baskets, this year did not disappoint.
 The Easter Bunny brought them Beanie Boos! I think that was their favorite.
 These two...
 I'm so grateful for my family! I love them so much. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I'm so grateful for his atoning sacrifice for me. Because of him I can be with my family forever. I'm so glad I have the gospel in my life, and the plan of salvation. I am so blessed.
 This face!
 We love that we get to spend our Holidays with our extended families. The kids are so close to their cousins, they are their best friends.  I love it!

 For some reason Bensen really likes this statue.
 It's not very often me and Mike get a picture together, so here is our selfie. I sure do LOVE this guy!
 The Borgstrom cousins with Grandma and Grandpa.
 Later in the day we headed over to the Baileys.
 Bensen got in on the fun and picked up, maybe 2 eggs. He liked seeing what was inside.


 These boys...oh my goodness.
 The Bailey cousins with Grandma and Grandpa.
Getting together with the family is the best and it is even better celebrating the resurrection of our Savior.  Happy Easter!

No comments: