Friday, March 13, 2015

Jaycee's Second Grade Program

Jaycee has been working on her term project for several weeks, and it turned out so cute! They had to do an Animal Report, she picked a dolphin. She had to sculpt a dolphin out of clay, then write a report, type a report, and then put the dolphin in it's natural habitat. Then at school she had to do an oral report.
 She did great.
 The same night was her second grade program.  She was so nervous I had a hard time getting her up with the rest of her class. Lately she has been having some pretty bad anxieties. This day one definitely manifested.
 The important thing is she did it. She didn't let the fear control her.  And she tried her best to look happy even though she was very scared. She really is amazing.
 It was really cute, they sang songs, each class had memorized a poem, and they had a little slide show.
I was really far away so I didn't get the best pictures. 
I can hardly believe that second grade is almost over. Time is going by way to fast! I sure love watching her grow!

No comments: