Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shenanigans

One night in February I was making dinner and accidentally knocked a big box of Nerds on the floor! Lucky for me this is one chore the kids were excited to help me with.
 Wesley thinks we should do this every week!
 This was Bensen's first taste of Nerds...Yum!
 I think Bensen was just shocked that I was letting him eat things off the floor.

 I think I have posted pictures of Wesley's food people before, here he is at it again.
We had some fun the other night right before bed, the kids were literally bouncing off the walls!
 Bensen has been working on blinking his eyes.
 He's getting pretty good at it.
 Bensen took his first bath in the kitchen sink.
 And he loved it! I liked it too, no bending down and getting all wet.  We might have to do this more often.
 Sunday night we had to take some picture because I did my hair straight! I really can't even remember the last time i did it straight.  It's been over a year at least.  Usually after I do it straight I chop it off because I can see how damaged it is.  It wasn't that bad this time.
 The kids love climbing on Mike.  He is such a good dad.
 Bensen was so tired, he wasn't really in the mood for pictures, but we made him anyway.

I sure love my family and I am so glad they are mine.  We have our moments, but I wouldn't trade them for anything!

No comments: