We ended the month with new hair cuts for the boys. Bensens first haircut was on January 30th.
He pretty much hated it! Wesley was such a nice brother he held him so I didn't have to get all hairy.
He was very squirmy I had to stop taking pictures and help Jaime hold him still.
After all was said and done he was much happier. He is such a handsome boy...both of them are, I am a lucky mom!
Jaycee did the Northridge cheer camp. She loved it. It was three days of practice, then they performed at the boys basketball game halftime. It was pretty cute.
Mae and Paige were there also. These three are trouble!
It will be fun to see what they all decide to like as they grow up.
Marlee got baptized on January 31st. It was a really nice day.
Jaycee is getting pretty excited to get baptized.
No comments:
Post a Comment