Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Final Countdown!

I was hoping to have a baby by now!  I guess he is going to stay in there until he is evicted on Sunday. This pregnancy has been so weird, I wasn't as sick with this one as I was with the others. However, I am in so much pain this time around. I'm pretty sure that didn't happen with the others.  I have felt like my pelvis is broken for about 4 months now.  It hurts to sit, stand, lay, or do anything! According to my doctor it is pretty common, and there is nothing they can do to help. She told me to take Tylenol, that was not something I wanted to do long term, so I have been trying to deal with the pain.  Poor Mike has to deal with my whining...I do a lot of whining!  This last month has been the worst! I'm tired, but I can't get comfortable enough to sleep. I feel like my stomach is a thousand pounds.
It's not all bad. It is pretty awesome to feel him move around, and he moves around a lot! Mike thinks it is funny that it still surprises me. It is pretty crazy to see your stomach moving all over the place.
I feel truly blessed to be pregnant, we tried to add to our family for about three years, it's what we prayed for. I don't mean to complain.  I just wanted to document how weird this pregnancy has been.

On another note, on the 5th (actually the 4th, because the 5th was a Sunday) me and Mike celebrated 8 years of marriage. Mike is the BEST present giver ever! This year I got a ruby ring, necklace, and earrings! He is pretty amazing. Don't worry, I didn't get him anything, because I suck.  I am planning on making it up to him when my brain is functioning properly. :) We went to a movie, Saving Mr. Banks, and out to eat at Red Robin.  We haven't been to Red Robin in such a long time.  We hardly ever make it to Layton. It was so good! I've been thinking about their Freckled Fruit Salad ever since.
I really am so lucky to have Mike, he really is amazing and never ceases to amaze me. I love him.

I had to take Jaycee to the dentist yesterday.  She had an abscess.  They ended up pulling her tooth out. She did so good, I was nervous, she was crying before we even got to his office.  Once they got her set in the chair she let them put the gas on her, last time we tried that she kept tearing it off. Anyway, they were able to get her numbed up without her knowing what was going on, and she had no idea they pulled out her tooth until they showed it to her! She actually told me last night that she hopes they pull out another tooth next time we go in. Silly girl.

The house is moving along.  They have the basement mostly framed and the floor put on. They haven't done framing for a couple of days, but yesterday more wood arrived, so hopefully it will start to look more like a house.  I was trying to show Wesley where his room would be, he was confused because there was nowhere for his light. It is pretty exciting watching it all come together.  I am a little scared about picking out all the colors, I hope they all look good together. 

No comments: