I was going to post my summer update post. When I went in I saw that this would be my 100th post, I thought I write something a little more special. I'm going to write about what I love.
I love my family, I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who takes care of us, and spoils me. :)
I love my two beautiful kids, that at times I don't appreciate enough.I love my family, I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who takes care of us, and spoils me. :)
I love my Mom and Dad. Now I appreciate all that they sacrificed and do for me. They have always supported me in whatever I wanted to do.
I love Mike's Mom and Dad. I love that they accepted me from the very beginning. I've always felt like family.
I love my sisters and brothers (in-laws included), and all of my nieces and nephews, we are up to 17 now the Bailey side and 7 almost 8 on the Borgstrom side.
I love that my kids get to play with there cousins every week, if not several times a week.
I love where we live and all the friends we have made here.
I love watching my kids play together (nicely).
I love food! Especially if I don't have to make it. :)
I love Halloween, pretty much fall in general.
I love playing soccer, and it's even more fun that I get to play with my sisters Joy, Amber, and Jaime.
I love being outside, watching the kids ride there bikes, going on hikes, gardening. I would much rather do any chore outside then clean my house.
I love to read. Which goes along nicely with getting in the bath.
I love soaking in the bath. :)
I love going on dates with my husband. Who wouldn't though?
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I love Jesus Christ.
I love my calling in the church. I get to work with all of the amazing young women, and leaders.
I love watching my kids learn new things and I love to watch them sleep.
At times I love crafting. I go through spurts. I have a love hate relationship with crafts. Some crafts I love are painting ceramics, cross stitching, crocheting. I would love to learn to sew.
I love camping, boating and swimming with my family.
I love the mountains. Not just any mountains, my mountains. I miss not living so close to them, that is one reason I want to move back to So. Weber. They are pretty any time of year.
I love being surprised! However, it doesn't happen very often because I am very nosy.
I love playing games, board, card, Nintendo. You name it I love it. Except for maybe Candyland, but that's only because I've played it about a million times. I do have to say Jaycee is really good to play with, even when she loses she still has fun.
There is more, these are a few of my favorite things.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment