Jaycee turned 5 today! Time goes so fast. I must have blinked! Jaycee is so fun, she is always joking and teasing. She is so good to try new things, this year she tried soccer, tumbling, bike riding, and many more. She loves swimming, playing with her cousins, going to get the mail, going anywhere especially Grandma's. I am so grateful to be her mom.
She decided she wanted a rainbow cake, so we made a rainbow cake. She helped with the colors. We made it the day before so we didn't have too much stress the day of the party.
Birthday morning, somehow she ended up on the floor.
We went to the zoo.
My beautiful babies.,,I am so blessed.
Me and my baby.
The party.
I love her.
The cake.
Jaycee and my parents.
We had a good day, I'm grateful we were able to spend it with our families, we seriously have the best families. Happy Birthday Jaycee, we love you!
1 comment:
The cake turned out great! What a fun idea. Jaycee is one creative gal. Happy Birthday Jaycee.
Post a Comment