Mike is so good at so many things it's hard to name them all.
I'm going to try to name just a few of the amazing things he has done this week. At the top of the list is:
He will clean the stove top for me! I have never had to clean my stove top. And in my oven between the glass some how I dripped something so I had this ugly drip of who knows what, and it had been there for a while. Yesterday when I got home from a relief society dinner it was clean! I considered this almost a miracle.
He got our old 1975 motor home up and running, and running good at that.
When he is asked to bring treats to work he almost always makes or gets them himself. He made cookies last night.
He keeps our yard looking so nice!
He is a really good dad and husband and we love him.
Mike really is amazing I'm pretty sure there is nothing that he can't do. We are lucky to have him.
I love you Mikey.
No comments:
Post a Comment