Monday, May 14, 2012

Jaycee

Jaycee started playing soccer on April 17th and she loves it.
 Her cousin's Mae and Paige are also on her team. They are pretty funny.
 The first game Jaycee did so good, she got in there and really wanted to get the ball.
   After that first game she didn't like getting pushed around, which is basically all they do at that age, so she dances around and finds helecopers to throw in the air.  She actually scored in one game...it was for the other team, still pretty exciting.  I asked her if she likes playing and she said yes.  So that's good, even though it is sometimes hard for me to watch.  I am one of those crazy sideline moms.

Jaycee also graduated from preschool on May 9th.
Here is her cute class.
Grandma Carmae and Grandpa Max came.
Grandma LouLou and Grandpa Randy came. And Aunt Sarah came.
Jaycee has turned into a poser. It's hard for to take a picture of her because she doesn't sit still.
She is so funny, she loved school the first couple of months then all of the sudden she didn't want to go anymore.  It was so weird.  She also started getting really bad anxieties. That's another story.  Anyway she liked school after she got there, it was just getting her there. She cried almost ever morning.  Her teacher was so good with her, and she learned so much.


 I had a hard time deciding whether to put her into a school. I figured I should be able to help her but she didn't/doesn't listen or respond to me very well.  We frustrate each other. :) I'm so glad I decided to put her in, and she is so excited to go to Kindergarten.  Hopefully that lasts.  A couple of days ago she told me she really wanted to go to her school.  She misses her teacher.  She's so funny.
Anyway, I love my Jaycee.  I feel so grateful and blessed to be her mom, and I am so excited to watch her grow.

No comments: